Monday, June 18, 2007

Acmlm Board

Odd things have been happening online. A small typo in IRC had me kicked out of one channel, snowballing into another so that one did too. Weeks later, a hacker steals accounts at Acmlm's Board II. Including mine. I get that back quickly. Then, I sort of ask to have the alternate account I no longer need deleted. It works, but messed up my main one. It'd redirected the IP to ||board. I later hear that's an anti-spam feature.

Anyway... So with advice from another user, I go ask an ABII admin directly. That lead to my being allowed back on their board and IRC channel. Strangely, I'm also now allowed in the other channel which is run by someone else. All is good now! :)

In other news. My long-in-development Super Mario World hack has suffered a potential delay. I'd lost a bunch of data due to partitioning errors, so I had to recover the hack from an earlier backup.

No comments: